If you believe any content posted on the pnggallery.com Website infringes copyright, you may send us a notification including all relevant information: Notification of copyright infringement.
Copyrights Notification Guidelines
pnggallery.com respects third parties’ copyrights, and it is our policy to respond to all notifications about copyright infringement as established by applicable regulations. Once the information complying with these Guidelines is received, pnggallery.com may remove it. When taking such measures, pnggallery.com may attempt to contact the party that posted the content so that such party may make any statement they deem appropriate according to applicable regulations.
Copyrights infringement notifications must meet the following requirements:
• The handwritten or electronic signature of the person submitting the notification.
• Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works, a list of such works.
• Identification of the materials claimed to be infringing, which is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to allow pnggallery.com to locate that material.
• Information sufficient to allow pnggallery.com to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address.
• A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the copyright owner or the law does not authorize the use of the material.
• A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and true.
pnggallery.com will follow the procedures provided by applicable regulations to ensure compliance with copyrights. When a proper notification complying with the conditions above is received, pnggallery.com will remove or disable access to infringing materials as soon as possible. pnggallery.com will not necessarily send a confirmation regarding the removal/disabling.
The statements by the party that posted the allegedly infringing content must also comply with the requirements for copyrights notifications. Note that you may be liable if the material infringes a third party’s rights, so we recommend seeking legal advice if you are unsure.
pnggallery.com Copyright Contact Information
If you believe that the party posting the allegedly infringing material is a reoffending publisher, you may facilitate pnggallery.com the relevant information to verify and take the corresponding measures.
If the above requirements are not fulfilled, the copyright infringement notification might not be valid.
Thank you for being so cooperative.
pnggallery.com has a zero-tolerance approach towards abusive content/files. To report abuse concerning content or files, please email wordpress[@]pnggallery.com with a clear summary/description of the issue.